Falcon Safety Products, Inc. has been manufacturing consumer products for over fifty years. Throughout our long history, we have maintained our commitment to keeping the consumer top of mind and delivering quality products. Every partner in our supply chain adheres to the same uncompromising principles, which is how we can manufacture the highest quality products for our consumers. Whether we are shipping our products to you worldwide or locally we strive to ensure everything is in order. Though it may be prudent to hire a third party to perform a pre-shipment inspection (see this article by Jonble for more information) to ensure there are no mistakes with the product or packaging, you will surely see us pass an inspection like this with flying colors.
Making sure that our manufacturing equipment is working fully and precisely is highly important and can provide a strong base for our products to be made. We can go to www.tsinfa.com to see how different types of machinery can fit in with our production line and how they can not only help the business but help the staff during this time.
All of our dusters and horns are manufactured at our headquarters facility in Branchburg, New Jersey.
Summary of Falcon’s Manufacturing Capabilities:
- Falcon has extensive filling experience using Dymel® 152a Difluoroethane, 134a Tetrafluoroethane, 1234ze Tetrafluoropropene and A-31 Isobutane.
- Falcon inspects all products from raw components to the final product to ensure the integrity of all finished goods.
- Falcon has strong supply chain partnerships to help provide you with the best value for your product.
- Falcon is the market leader in labeling compliance and takes a proactive approach toward ensuring consumer safety. Our safety labeling is more rigorous than the law requires.
- Falcon is a member of The Alliance for Responsible Atmospheric Policy.